Simulator and Designer
The Odyssey (and Voyager) features a full-featured simulator that allows you to simulate just about all of the functions of the Odyssey on your PC. Also, the simulator is used to design screen layouts if you so desire... (Note: The Odyssey simulator is also used for the Voyager).
Download latest version of Odyssey Simulator here.
How do you get the map functions to work on the simulator?
Follow these instructions:
- Go to this page and download all the files shown on the SD card to a folder on your desktop:
- Open the Simulator and use the File Manager function to copy and paste the following files into the following locations:
Then, go to a map page in your sim. Click SHIFT and then 5 [Map] and make sure the first option is set to VECTOR mode.
- Copy and paste NAVIDATA.ewd to this folder in the right side window in File Manager:
- Now copy and paste VMAP.evd to this folder in the right side window in File Manager:
- Then, copy and paste the 4 .DEM terrain files to his folder in the right side window in File Manager:
Then, click Sensor Simulation and then SHOW GPS. Then, type in your co-ordinates (only change what is BEFORE the degrees symbol) and click GPS position valid.
You should see the map!